Marquette County Transit Authority - Road Tested and Passenger Approved

Redmen Live from Jeffrey’s – 12/14/09

Posted on December 14, 2009 in Professional Sports News. Tags: , , , .

redmen

2009_WFXD

Another edition of Redman Monday Night Live on FOX 103 WFXD

Joining The Program were members of the Marquette Redman Hockey, coming off a weekend sweep of the Alpena Wildcats at Lakeview Arena. Senior Forward/Defenceman Chase Genshaw, Sophomore Defenseman Nick Weston and Sophomore Forward Wyatt Smith talked about everything from the Alpena Series, to how they warm up….to the Top 3 songs on their I-Pod, to the upcoming home series this weekend against Grosse Point North at Lakeview Arena.Senior Forward Chase Genshaw 1

Sophomore Defenseman Nick Weston Sophomore Forward Wyatt Smith

Mqt Junior Hockey members and Marquette Area Public Schools students will get in free to the December 18th Marquette Redmen  Hockey game vs. Grosse Point North. The game is scheduled for Lakeview Arena at 6:00 pm. Any Mqt Junior Hockey player will get in free with a Jersey, Marquette High School students will need to show their student ID, and Bothwell, Graveraet, and Elementary students must give their homeroom or classroom teachers name. Everyone is asked to wear as much red and white as possible to show our school and community spirit and help the Redmen defeat GPN! Listen to the Marquette Redman Hockey Live Friday Night; Pregame at 5:30pm, face-off at 6pm, with Jim Rankin and Joe Palmer bringing you the action; Then game 2 of the weekend series gets underway at 1pm. Join FOX 103 Sportscasters Jim Rankin and Joe Palmer for the pregame at 12:30p Saturday on your Home for Redman Hockey, FOX 103

redmen-live-banner

In the latest edition of Redmen Live Doc is joined by members of the MSHS hockey team. Doc also goes over highlights from the past week of high-school sports. Join us every Monday night for Redmen Live from Jeffrey’s restaurant. Only on FOX 103 WFXD.

download raw mp3.

[wpaudio url=http://yoopertube.net/audioarchive/INFO_Station_Specific_WFXD_AIRCHECKS_Sports_Coaches_Show/WFXD_Redmen_Live_at_Jeffrey%27s_121409.mp3 text=Click here to listen dl="0"]